I had the opportunity to go to Nashville, Tennessee last weekend for my friend Angelas 50th birthday. Her husband Dan flew me and 2 friends in to surprise her and celebrate for the weekend.
Jen and Kelsey flew with me and we had a fun time chatting and touring Nashville after we landed.
We stopped by the Grand ole Opry first which was a cool area. I would have loved to see a concert there.
We couldn't go to see Angela until we surprised her at the party, so we just walked around to sites throughout the day, then we went to Dans sisters house and surprised her with her family. The party went really well and we had a fun time. I think she was really surprised we were there.
We got to stay in this cute Air B&B which was adorable.
We had some downtime, so I read, napped and looked at the beautiful nature. It was wonderful.
The next day we toured the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. It was neat.
We took a clogging class and did our best. Even I went out of my comfort zone and participated.
We spent some time off and on with her extended family who came in for the party. They were kind to let us tag along.
That afternoon we toured Broadway street and met up with Kristi and Niki who both live in Nashville!
In the evening we had someone named Holly come teach us Mahjong. It was fun, but takes some time to learn.
We stopped by the temple which is in the same parking lot as her church.
It was a fun girls weekend and I am so grateful I finally got to see Nashville and we got to go. I am grateful for good friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment