Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Halloween 2025

Halloween has come and gone. I'm not sad as I don't really enjoy Halloween, but it is a fun night for the kids. We went to a church Trunk or Treat and Cavin participated in the haunted house while the others got candy.

Channing and her friends were mimicking the game "kiss, marry, kill" and she was the bride that represented Marry. 
Deacon was a glow in the dark Skelton again this year since it still fit ;)
Deacon got to trick with his friends Casey and Noah
We went around the neighborhood and hung out with friends. 
Cavin is a goofball. I am not sure if he lost a bet or what, but he was princess peach for Halloween. 
He looks pretty good :) haha. His friends were the other Super Mario characters. 
I'm grateful for the good friends my kids are able to be surrounded by.

No comments: