Monday, June 9, 2025

Cake Wars!

In the summer the kids get creative on ideas of what to do. They wanted to do a dessert/cake contest and make something for each of us to try. They got all of their ingredients and then baked away! Ragnar and I had to be the judges.

They each made their own design and were given a theme. 
Cavin had a movie theme and is still obsessed with the movie CARS, so he made a chocolate cake of Tow-Mater which was yummy.
Channing made sugar cookies and had a beach theme and got creative decorating. 
Deacon had the theme of Summer for his funfetti cake and his was yummy.I was surprised he didn't get too disinterested first :)
Ella had a musical theme and make the cake for Wicked. She spent a lot of time on her cake. 
Her cake looked really cool inside. I love their creativity, but I don't love the mess they leave afterward!!

No comments: