Sunday, April 13, 2025

Channing's Track Season

Channing participated in Track with her Timberwood Middle School. It wasn't her favorite season, but it I guess it is better than doing "off season". She is a long distance runner like me, so she ran the 1600 meter and the 2400 meter races. She did well and progressed her times throughout the short 5 meet season.

This was her first meet where she ran the 1600 meter.

She ended up making it to districts in the 2400 meter and she ran at the same high school track where I had all my meets growing up. 
I'm proud of her for conditioning, training, and improving even if it isn't her favorite sport. This was likely her last track meet ever. I'm afraid as of right now I have no children who enjoy running like I do, but I hope they know it will help them stay active and healthy and I love that they try new things.

No comments: