Monday, November 18, 2024

Girls weekend!

Since I’ve been working full time, I haven’t had much extra time to keep in touch with my friends. I feel like I’ve been going a 100 miles an hour. As soon as I get home from a long day at work I have to go to some child’s event. While I love to watch the kids, I’m tired! My friend Rachael asked me to come along on an overnight trip to Canton, TX to go shopping and hang out. I definitely needed a little time, I was excited to go with the ladies, but not super excited about shopping 🤪

It was about a 3.5 drive from Houston to Canton, Tx. 
It was Eva’s birthday so we celebrated extra for her and stayed in this cute cabin. 
There were lots and lots of shops to walk through. We did a fair amount of walking! 
My friends Rachael, Eva, Cecilia, Christina, Kelsey, Shandie, and I. We had a lot of uplifting, meaningful conversations on the way up and back which I really needed. Although I didn’t buy anything and don’t like shopping I had a nice time with these ladies and feel lucky to be surrounded by such great women.

No comments: