At the end of August I was able to fly up with Ella to Cedar City, Utah for her to go to Southern Utah University. She started her freshman year of college there.
She was lucky enough to receive a scholarship and was very excited to begin her school year.The campus is small, but cute!
She is staying in Founders hall and has 9 roommates! She was super lucky to get incredible roommates. Her room roommate Sophie is great and she is having a great time. We checked her into the apartment and she was ready to go!
This is their tiny football field. We got her settled and she was independent and ready to take on the world! I thought she would stay with me a few nights, but after she moved in, she was ready to hang out with her roommates and have fun! I thought I would be super sad to leave her behind, but seeing her so excited and thriving just made me excited for her.











No comments:
Post a Comment