For Christmas we gifted the kids different experience's. Channing really wanted to attend her cousin's baptism. We were able to use miles for flights and she and I took a few day trip to Arkansas!
The flight was short and sweet and we had a nice time chatting and playing "Trash". The flight was so short we didn't even get to finish the game. They looked beautiful in their dresses!Channing led the music for their baptism and did a great job. I witnessed Kate's baptism and helped her change and get ready afterward.
They were so excited to be baptized and both girls are always joyful and excited about life!
After the sweet baptism, Liam was ordained a teacher in the priesthood.
I was so glad I got to spend time with my sisters and family and that Channing and I had fun together.
Grayson adores Channing and they had fun playing!
Grandma Speers got Channing a nice big bag of Takis for the weekend and she was excited about that!
It was a short trip, but a fun little family getaway. I was happy to have Channing tag along and to be there for my nieces and nephews special events. I am grateful to have them in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment