Ella has always loved music. Her endorsement in high school is a fine arts endorsement, so many of her credits are tailored for that. She decided to rejoin orchestra this summer. She had decided at the end of last school year to focus on just Varsity choir her senior year, but then when a new orchestra director was hired, she felt like she really needed to finish out her school years in orchestra and rejoined. She was placed in the highest orchestra, Chamber, and has been a little worried about how to manage both, but has done well so far. I love her passion for music and her time and talent she puts into it.
Her first choir concert. She is in Acapella and in the Madrigals choir.All the choir seniors! I can't believe this is her senior year!
Her best friends are in choir with her which she loves.
She participated in a 9-11 ceremony and sang with the choir and then walked over to play in the orchestra.
I hope she continues to love to share her gift and love of music her whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment