The past two years I have been involved in Crossfit. I have loved it. I have felt stronger and have pushed myself a lot. This year I kept having so many injuries and my body kept breaking down, so I decided to take a break from Crossfit and try Burn Bootcamp for the year instead. I did it for a couple months when they had a promotion, then I signed up in August and have really enjoyed going. My body is still getting stronger, but I am not feeling as broken. I get sore, but I'm not in pain. It has been a nice change.
Since my foot injury in July of 2021, I still have problems with my foot, but here I am able to modify if needed and make it work. I reached 100 camps this week, and I pray it can be a nice motivation for me this upcoming year. I'm hoping I can add healthier eating back into my routine and get motivated on that front as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment