Ella had a great last week of school. She was able to finish her finals and pull off all A's. She also had her voice recital and sang a few songs. The show was called "We Are All Dreamers." She sang "A Million Dreams" with the group, then two solos "Someone Like You" and "Journey To The Past" She did a great job. She was brave and confident and has grown a lot through voice lessons the past 5 months. I'm proud of her for wanting to develop her talent.
Her teacher had 10 students, all girls and 1 boy ;)We were so glad to be able to support her! I had to come late as Cavin had an awards ceremony the same night, and I was so glad I made it before her first song.
Her grandma Speers got to come watch and her grandpa and some aunts were on zoom.
This is her teacher Patti Rascon.
The next day she got a haircut. It was so long! I mean it's still long, but she cut off 4 inches.
Then the day after she went to take her drivers test and passed!! I was so worried that we wouldn't have all the paperwork or something would be missing or that she wouldn't pass the test somehow. I completely trusted her skills, you just never know! Turns out since my foot was hurting so bad and I had to use crutches that day. I think they went a little easy on me for the paperwork part and she nailed the driving part, so she did it and has already used the car a few times, one time to save us from a flat tire on a bike! (this time it was Ragnar ;))
Her first and then last day of her 10th grade year pictures! She finished another year of early morning seminary and never missed a day, she even was the only one in her class to get a 100 on the final. She has matured even more and I am proud of who she is becoming. She is learning more and more to use her gifts and work harder and hopefully in two years when we send her off, she will be ready to spread her wings and succeed. Great job on finishing your sophomore year with great success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment