The kids had some exciting events the past few weeks.
Cavin made Middle School Region Orchestra again this year and was in philharmonic orchestra. He was 2nd chair cello and did a great job. He worked hard at it and has gotten to be a great player! He performed his region concert at Summercreek High School.
Doesn't he look great in a tux!These are the kids from his school who made it.
Also he finished his first job and season reffing soccer. Here he is going to the bank to get his first bank account! He is hard working and I'm proud of him!
Channing also finished her soccer season with a sad shootout game which they lost in. She loved being a part of the team and having her dad coach! There were 18 girls on her team, but all of these 9 were members of our church.
He has been playing with the same boys and really likes it.
They had an end of season party at Tin Roof BBQ.
I LOVE watching my kids work hard and grow. I'm glad they continue to improve and I love to watch them play.
No comments:
Post a Comment