Monday, October 25, 2021

Ella's First Homecoming Dance!

Saturday night Ella went with a big group of friends to her first Atascocita High School Homecoming dance. She has a great group of friends and I am so grateful that she has people who she can surround herself with that are interested in her, support her, and have similar standards. 

She looked beautiful and I am proud of the girl she is becoming!
There were 19 kids. Only a couple of them are 16 years old and had dates, but most of them just went together in a big group just to have fun!
Who knew you would have to take as many pictures on a homecoming dance night as you would for your wedding day!!!
Beautiful girls!
This is her good friend Cayden. 
They took pictures, went to dinner at Italiano's, then went to the dance. Some of them went to watch a movie afterwards, but she came home. I am glad she had a great first experience, and even happier that she says she much prefers church dances :)

No comments: