August 12, 2019 is the first day back to school. It feels too early to send them back already as the summer flew by and felt so short. The kids were so excited that they were ready 45 minutes early. I love how our family just doesn't know how to be late. I am so grateful that they love school so much and I hope they always have a desire to learn. I am really going to miss them around all day!
I have the cutest kids ;)
Ella is in 8th grade and it's her last year of Timberwood Middle School. I'm grateful she has a year with Cavin to help him on the bus and show him around.
Cavin is in 6th grade and it's his first year of middle school. He is a smart kid and I'm sure he will be just fine.
Channing is in 3rd grade and really loves school.. especially the social part ;)
My cute Deacon is in Kindergarten and was so excited to wake up and go to school today.
In Germany on the first day of Kindergarten you get a schultute. So here he is with his!
Family selfie before the big day!
We got to walk in the elementary kids, so we got a picture with Channing's new teacher Mrs. Edwards.
Deacon has Mrs. Adams which was Ella's teacher. She was excited to get our first and last child. She is a good teacher.
As for me..well..a new phase of life and I'm not exactly sure what it will bring. 13 years of having a child home with me has been a big portion of my married life. I am excited for a new phase, but also nervous about what it will look like. Here goes another school year, and I hope it's a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment