Thursday, January 4, 2018

Channing's Ballet Performance

Channing began ballet this year and was really excited to be in the performance of "The Chronicles of Narnia" at Charles Bender Performing Arts. Her class was the beaver kids, and they sure were cute!!
She is in class with her best friend Avery Howington.
I love their cute painted faces and beaver buns (ears)!
Thankfully Avery's mom, Holly, helped me with the makeup, as that is not something I am good at!
She is ready for the show! She was super excited!
There were no cameras allowed, so this is them at the end bowing after their performance!
Ella came to the show with me and Grandma Speers and Natalie. Grandma was nice enough to buy Channing flowers, and Ella used her own money to buy her the ballerina monkey. I thought that was super sweet of her!
She did a great job on her two shows! After the first one we met the rest of the family and Grandpa to eat at Hippo Burgers down the street which was actually pretty good! I'm excited to see how Channing develops as a dancer!

No comments: