Ella was busy this month! She had something almost every day the last week of school. It was fun to see her excel and have fun in all she did! She started with a spelling bee!
She was chosen out of 34 kids from her school to participate in the spelling bee. She was pretty excited!
Her first word was "Patch". She made it through the first round and I was so grateful she could make it at least to the 2nd round!
In the end she made it 5 rounds with only 11 people left. Her next four words were Hubbub, Genteel, Nurture, and the word that took her out was Anorak. I was so proud of her! She did wonderful!
The next thing she had that week was a few choir performances.
First she sang at Barnes and Noble bookstore with her choir as a fundraiser. They did a really cute job!
Deacon started off clapping and loving the songs, and then he started covering his ears! Haha I think we knew when he was finished!
Next they had a sing a long at their school for the kids there. Here is Ella and her friend Cicialy.
Lastly we ended the week on a mother daughter date to her dance recital! We got ice cream before and she did a great job dancing! This is the only picture I had because she was a bit emotional at the end when we had a miscommunication about when to pick her up. Still I enjoyed our time together! I am so excited in the girl she is becoming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment