I am excited about how it turned out and that I can wipe down the walls if I need to! Yay for clean walls!
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
A Fresh Start
Ragnar and I moved into our home over 2 1/2 years ago. I have loved it and we got a great deal on it. It has been a huge blessing for our family. With that said, we bought the home as is and it still had the contractors paint that was next to impossible to clean or wipe when the kids got anything on it. I was really grateful when Ragnar "let" me hire a painter and give our house a fresh paint job! It doesn't look super different, because if you know me, you know I don't really love change, but I do love that it looks fresh and clean! Here are a couple before pictures.
Here are the after pictures. We did the house mostly beige but then painted the arch a darker brown.
I am excited about how it turned out and that I can wipe down the walls if I need to! Yay for clean walls!
I am excited about how it turned out and that I can wipe down the walls if I need to! Yay for clean walls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment