Monday, August 26, 2013

School 2013....Here we go!

The school year has officially begun. I wish I could say that with enthusiasm, but I am quite sad about it. I sure miss my kiddos when they are gone. They were so excited to go to school today. Cavin could hardly sleep and as he was getting dressed he even forgot to put on his underwear!! He was so excited he couldn't even think straight! As for Ella, I have never seen her pop out of bed that fast. I am glad they are ready and excited, I just miss them!
 Here they are....ready to go!!
Ella is now a second grader!
Cavin is now in Kindergarten. Here he is with his schultuete! They give those to the kids in Germany on their first year of school, they are just filled with candy and toys.....so naturally I had to make one for Cavin!
Channing sure is going to miss her brother and sister!!
Here is Ella's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Heckman!
Mrs. Davis is Cavin's Kindergarten teacher!
Oh how I love my kiddos!! I hope they have a great year...and I hope Channing can stand all the attention!

No comments: