Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our Fellow Friends!

This week we had to say goodbye "for now" to one of our favorite families. We have loved getting to know the Waters family and are so sad that they are now onto their next adventure. Cavin loved his best buddy Tyler, Channing loved Tyson and had a small "crush" on the little cutie and everyone loved Emma (Channing prayed for her almost every night...I think she was convinced she was her little sister!). I loved talking to Candice and Channing finally warmed up to Kenny....which was a task in itself. What can I say we just loved their family! Here are some of the adventures of our last week with them.
We went to the splash pad and enjoyed the beginning of summer....they got out of Houston before it becomes unbearable!
We went bowling and that was an adventure in itself!
I went to the bathroom with Channing and Candice said while I was gone Cavin was trying out his "break dancing" moves....wow!
After a little going away party which we threw, we got the privilege of having them spend their last night/day with us and Kenny entertained the boys on the trampoline and played Legos!
Here are our cute kiddos.....Cavin, Tyson, Tyler, Channing, Ella, and Emma
I can't even tell you how sad I was to see them go....regardless if I never "show" emotion or cry... I was super sad. Candice has become one of my best friends and I will miss talking to her everyday and having the kids play together. She is a very talented, compassionate, kind person who I learned so much from and I wish their family the very best in Oregon! Until we meet again!

No comments: