Saturday, September 8, 2012

Trying New Things

So my friend Mitzi can do everything! She always encourages me to learn new things and insists that "even I" can do most things. She is crafty, creative, and a great cook. So....this weekend I decided to try something for myself and see how it turned out. Ella had an old nightstand that was chipping and needed to be repainted. I decided to try and sand it down and spray paint it. So here was my first attempt at a little handy work!
Before...in the beginning stages of sanding.
And After!

9 comments:

Terryl said...

Good job honey! It looks great! Thanks Mitzi...you are the best kind of friend. You influence her for good.

Ethan and Marisa said...

Looks great!!!!

Jason & Lindsey Sleight said...

Look at you, being all crafty! It looks great!

The Yosts said...

nice job! I have a coffee table to could use some refinishing - too bad you don't live close.

Anonymous said...

Looks super.

Anonymous said...

Looks super.

Die Fingerle's said...

Love it!

Stephani said...

Great job!

the speers said...

look at you getting your craft on! I'm so proud! it looks AMAZING!!