This past week and a half it has rained a ton! We are so grateful for the rain, but it sure has kept us inside a lot. We have had my sister Natalie staying with us for a few days and then we went over to her house and hung out with her there a few days while my parents were on a little trip. Natalie got to enjoy our dress-up parties, movies, games, and endless hugs from Channing who adores her. By the end Channing was even calling her "mama" because Natalie would pay more attention to her. We are so glad that Natalie could come and hang out with us for a little while. (I can't believe I didn't get a picture of her with the kids, but I guess she lives close...we will have to do it again!) I only hope it doesn't rain for the next week and a half straight!
Yes this is my son wearing a super woman costume....as you can see we need some "boy" dress-up attire. I justify it and say he at least chose something that resembled a male action figure! He loves whatever his sister loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment