Channing just loves Ella's babydoll.
Then a slight scare occured. It started with Cavin and I playing trains. Channing is getting much faster crawling around and as little siblings do...she was hurrying over to claim part of the track for herself. In an effort to hurry and finish the track and defend it from Channing, Cavin ran over to the track and bent down to hurry and put it together. Problem was, he is our clumsy kid and he bent right into the corner of the entertainment center and split his head open. So I called my pediatrician because I was not sure if it needed stitches or not and he said to come in before he closed (of course it happened at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon) and so since our Dr. is 45 minutes away, I threw the kids in the car and hurried over. We made it and although it was deep, it was not too bad and it was such a straight cut that he was able to use surgical glue and close it together. So he was all glued back together and before or after you would have never known anything happened. At least with all his clumsiness he is super strong and no bump ever seems to bother him :) I am still considering bubble wrap for the cutie though!

On Saturday afternoon my mom stayed home with Channing and we joined my dad for his work party at the zoo! The kids loved the carousel ride and then they got to dress up for a picture!
of course Aunt Natalie is always a great sport to join in the fun!
Next they found the face painter...or in their case hand painter
Cavin chose a turtle with a soccer shell
Ella a butterfly...I think she almost always picks one
We got to eat with grandpa and Aunt Natalie and we had a nice time at the zoo.
Thanks mom for taking Channing and thanks dad for taking our crew with you to the party and for humoring my children and talking like Donald duck most of the ride home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment