Ella is always asking me if she can go running with me. I love it, because of course I would love a daughter who would love to run with me when she is older. She is going to participate in the Rockets run on January 22nd, so I thought since I am a little "slower" due to being 5 months pregnant it would be a good time to go ahead and take her out and see how she does. She will be running a 1K, and I think she will love it. She did really good. She ran a whole lap on the track and then she took breaks here and there and would cheer herself on. She would say....mom....I can make it to the stop sign, then she would stop when she got there and say...I just knew I could do it...and the process would repeat. We had a fun time and I look forward to a running partner in the future :)
Thursday, December 23, 2010
First Run
Ella is always asking me if she can go running with me. I love it, because of course I would love a daughter who would love to run with me when she is older. She is going to participate in the Rockets run on January 22nd, so I thought since I am a little "slower" due to being 5 months pregnant it would be a good time to go ahead and take her out and see how she does. She will be running a 1K, and I think she will love it. She did really good. She ran a whole lap on the track and then she took breaks here and there and would cheer herself on. She would say....mom....I can make it to the stop sign, then she would stop when she got there and say...I just knew I could do it...and the process would repeat. We had a fun time and I look forward to a running partner in the future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too cute! I think she will be an awesome running partner for you! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
That is so cute! I wish it wasn't so cold here so I could run out side... It was great to talk to you the other day!
Awesome! Looks like you have a little runner! She should run the Bridgefest in kingwood in Feb too!:)
Post a Comment