Only Ragnar would think to leave something like this before heading to work this morning :) It really is the little things in life that make the difference!
You are so patient and noticed this as a code, I would have cleaned it up and given him flack for leaving the things all over first, then had to have it explained.
We were the best of friends who decided one day that it was either get married or say goodbye and we made the right choice! Here we are 21 years later with four beautiful children and loving life watching them grow!
4 comments:
Aww . . . so sweet! And Happy Anniversary! What a great couple the two of you make,
hahahaha at first i thought you were blogging about the mess he left..i was like you don't blog revealing bad things...THAT is cute!
Oh, am I not such a sweetheart!!! Love you Lisa!
You are so patient and noticed this as a code, I would have cleaned it up and given him flack for leaving the things all over first, then had to have it explained.
Post a Comment