Posing in her new ballet outfit from Oma Uschi!
Her new dance studio
Her teacher Mrs. Cheryl
They even got to be princess ballerinas with tutus and crowns!
She has to have a picture with her biggest fan..her brother Cavin!
Today Ella started her first day of ballet. She was SO excited. She talked about it all before bed and when she woke up. We just decided to put her in a 5 week program to see how much she really liked it. She dances around the house ALL day long, but going to class is a little different. So we tried it today and she ran out of the class and said "Mom that was SO much fun!" I'm so excited, and I hope she continues to do well and love it. We love our little ballerina!
4 comments:
Yeah I'm glad it went so well! She looks so cute, I wish I could have put Macey in there with her.. dang vacations! Go Ella!
Ok, that is officially the CUTEST thing ever!!! She's so perfect in ballet! (ok, and Caden kept pointing to the picture of the gorilla saying monkey monkey monkey...why are you a monkey today?! haha)
How cute is she! How fun to do all those girly things!
i wish i were a cute little pink ballerina
Post a Comment