This past weekend Ragnar and I were able to leave the kids with my parents and take a couple days to ourselves. Basketball season doesn't allow a lot of time together, so for my birthday Ragnar said when the off season began we could have a weekend away. It was great. We drove down to San Antonio, TX and spent the night there. We went to the Riverwalk and shopped, and then on Saturday morning we went to Seaworld. It was nice weather and we enjoyed the shows and the rides. Although, I couldn't get Ragnar to join me on the Great White Shark ride, maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am jealous and glad you got to spend a weekend away. One of these days i'll spend one night away from my kids. So great family could watch them though. I love the new picture at top!
Weren't the kids a little jealous that they weren't invited to
SEA WORLD?
How fun! What a good birthday present.
YAY! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together. The first season is the hardest, I promise. :) Pigs are my favorite animal, too.
~kenna
How fun to get away for the weekend! I'm jealous. Maybe for our anniversary or something . . . Hope all is well with you. We need to catch up soon! Love ya!
Um, jealous!!! you guys are so cute! it sounds like you had an awesome time! (and ps...why is your picture on your blog a monkey?! haha)
How fun!! I hope we get to see you in July!!
Post a Comment