For her birthday we had the traditional birthday donuts, then we had a teaparty, went on a picnic, took a nap, watched a movie, and then had her family Cinderella birthday party. She got so many fun things. She is spoiled!
A teaparty with Cavin, who probably needs a brother!
This is her castle cake....she loves to wear her silly sunglasses.
Then on Saturday she had her friends come over for her friends party. She was very excited. Paige, Jaemi, Tayla came and then Summer and Kylee were there (only for a short time so no pictures of the twins). They had a good time being cute princesses at her Cinderella party!
We played games and danced and decorated. She is pretty competitive so she has a grumpy face because she lost the game. Still working on that one :)
We sure love her and are glad we have gotten to spend four wonderful years with her!
5 comments:
So cute!! I love the cake! Happy Birthday, Miss Ella!!
4?!? I can't believe it. She looks so old I hardly recognize her these days. Looks like a fun party though. I still laught about her 2nd party, and Tanner, Thomas and her playing the the tent laughing so hard. Ahhh...we miss you guys.
Happy Birthday Ella! It looks like she had a fun party, wish we were in town so we could have joined!
Ella still takes a nap?? I am so jealous! Lance stopped taking naps at 2.5 and Gabe only takes a nap a few times a week. It looks like a fun party. Our kiddos are growing up so fast!
I remember when she was born! Ahh they grow up too fast! I love all the princess stuff!
Post a Comment