Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Trip to D.C.

This past week we got to take a trip to Washington D.C. and visit my brother Chris' family. They had a baby boy named Coleton that they were blessing, so we were able to go and be there for his special day. Ella, Caden, and Cavin had a great time running through the house and playing, and as we left Ella said, I really don't want to leave my best friend. Aren't cousins great?!

We got to go to the zoo....

and see lions, and tigers, and bears...

we got to see the L.D.S temple there....


we got to play with Coleton, who is literally an amazingly good baby.....

and go downtown to the cherry blossom festival (which was really cold, but there were still a few cherry blossoms that had bloomed)...

we went to Washington Monument, the National Art Museum, and the Lincoln Memorial...
we got to dye easter eggs for F.H.E.....
and the very best part, we got to see Coleton blessed.

We were so glad we were able to come and visit and we sure will miss Chris, Chira, Caden, and Coleton. Thanks for letting us come!

2 comments:

the speers said...

holy cow, you were fast with the pictures! I'm SO behind on my blog! I LOVE the first picture of Ella and Caden! They're so cute! I LOVE that you guys came!

the speers said...

Oh, and Caden looks SUPER excited in the zoo picture! hahah...