
(this is the largest medal I have ever seen... it's like the size of a dessert plate!)
Next we bought a car! My parents have a van that they no longer need, so we bought it from them (for a really good price:) Our whole 5 1/2 year marriage we have shared a car, and while it is possible it is definitely not convenient, so I am glad to have a little more freedom! I am definitely entering the van mom category earlier than I anticipated though! ahhhh!

Then, we bought a laptop! Well more like it was a gift from Ragnar's parents! We are excited about it as Ragnar has been wanting one for some time now.

Finally, Our house went back on the market. We hired a different realtor and after a year of having renters, we are hoping for better luck! We feel pretty optimistic!
We feel really blessed already this year and it's only January 2nd! So much happened in just one day.... I really am hoping and looking forward to a New Year!
3 comments:
Congrats on all of the stuff happening for you guys! That's great that you did a 1/2 marathon! Hope all goes well for you guys and selling your house! Happy New Year too!
I LOVE your medal Lisa! I'm so bummed I couldn't run with you guys - next year! Yay for the new car and laptop, too. I hope 2010 continues to go well for you guys!
~kenna
WOW!!! Congratulations on the awesome run- you are a machine!!! I love the mini-van! Really, I am gonna get one one of these days-ohhh the convenience!! I love the laptop and that you are so optimistic about 2010! Miss you!!
Post a Comment