
The cousins wearing matching pj's! (we need Caden here!..
and you can tell Cavin was loving the pictures!)

Ella was the angel in the nativity :)

Madi was Mary, John was Joseph, Ella was the Angel,
and my dad was the donkey :)

Ella's dollhouse

I can't believe how much time you spend preparing for Christmas, and how fast it comes and goes! I feel like you build and build for the special holiday and then it is over so fast! This year we had a fun time with the kids, because they get so excited about everything. Christmas Eve we went over to my brother Corey's house and his family did a nice turkey dinner and then the kids did a talent show and reenacted the nativity. It was a fun night. The kids love being with their cousin and were really excited about their matching pajamas! Christmas morning we went opened presents and Ella loved her dollhouse and Cavin his train set from his oma and opa. Maybe he will have his love of trains like his Opa Hellmut! We spent the rest of the day with my parents. They bought us a wii so we have had fun playing together. We have had a fun holidays together. We are glad Marisa and Ethan could come to share it with us as well. Maybe next year everyone will be able to be home!
4 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe how much the kids are growing up. Glad you were able to have most of the family all there. Can't wait to talk soon. PS I can't find your address to your new place and I need it asap! We sure miss you all!!!
aww..we can photo shop caden in! lol Those jammies are SO cute!! where are they from? I hope we get to come home next year, too...that's the plan for now at least! :D
Yes, I am still alive ... but just barely! :) Some days I feel like I missed the day! I get kind of caught up with my calling and kids and cleaning and ya know, the usual mom stuff! :) You guys look so cute, as always! I hope to be able to check things more often ... we'll see!
Where did you get the dollhouse? Gracie would love one!
Post a Comment