We are so excited for Christmas this year. The kids are at such a fun age and I will love watching them open their presents. We took a few pictures before church that we wanted to share. There aren't many of Cavin because we have 12:30 church and we woke him up to hurry and leave, hence the crazy hair and untucked shirt! I wish I would have had these before I ordered my Christmas cards! Merry Christmas! Ella and Cavin look like twins to me in this picture! This is my very favorite! I love how she lifted her leg! What we are always doing! Twirling!
SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! Where did you find Cavin's cute Christmas outfit? I can't believe how big your kiddies are! I miss them! (ok, you guys too..!!) lol the picture of Ella giving Rags a kiss is too sweet!
Your kiddos are the cutest! Rags needs that pic of him and Ella in a frame for his desk at work. LOVE IT...did she learn the leg lift from you? :) Cute cute family!
We were the best of friends who decided one day that it was either get married or say goodbye and we made the right choice! Here we are 21 years later with four beautiful children and loving life watching them grow!
5 comments:
SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! Where did you find Cavin's cute Christmas outfit? I can't believe how big your kiddies are! I miss them! (ok, you guys too..!!) lol the picture of Ella giving Rags a kiss is too sweet!
Your kiddos are the cutest! Rags needs that pic of him and Ella in a frame for his desk at work. LOVE IT...did she learn the leg lift from you? :) Cute cute family!
I love them all! They look so cute in their Christmas outfits!!! We need to get some of Ian too. Loved all the pictures you all look great!!!
Oh my gosh they are darling
Keep twirling!
Post a Comment