Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Rocket Filled Weekend!


Do you want to buy tickets?

Ella working with Daddy!




It has been a fun week. Ella has particularly felt special as we have been doing things for her this week. Aunt Stephani, John, and Madi took Ella on a secret "field trip" to the Build-A-Bear workshop where she created a bunny named Ella (she only has three names for her animals/dolls...Madi, Ella, or Lily, so we have lots of doubles). She loves her bunny and they even took her out for ice cream afterward. She had a great time and loves having them close. On Friday night Ella and I had our monthly sleep over and we played games, made sugar cookies, made a fort, you know the usual. She seriously talked me to sleep, she LOVES to talk and never stops! I definitely don't get lonely anymore when Ragnar is gone! On Saturday she got to go on a date with dad to work and play at the Toyota Center for a few hours and then have a picnic! Then when she got home we went over to a friends who was having a birthday party! They had "clutch" the Houston Rockets Mascot as their special guest and Ella was excited! She was pretty tired without her nap, but we had fun and were grateful they invited us.
It was a fun weekend, Cavin never stops saying "cars....cars.." or "shoes??" and Ella is always full of fun. She says she wants to be a dancer, so she danced for us tonight and tonight, our dances were "free". Wow, who knew I would have to be paying soon!

3 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

I was excited to hear how your day went. I talked with Ragnar for a little while last night on facebook chat and it sounds like things are going great. I meant to call you today but Ian was kind of a grouch and I did not get to do much of anything all day but hold him. Which had it benefits as well but my arms are sore. Glad Ella had fun she looks like she is just loving life! I am jealous of the weather it has been snowing all day long here :(

Kristen said...

Ella still takes nap? Wow! I am jealous! Sounds like things are going well. We need to catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

My gosh, what a busy little girl!!! She has more on her social calendar than I do !!!! I can't believe how long her hair is. Now you know how I feel with Matt talking to me constantly ... sometimes it can be exhausting : ) !!
Sounds like Cavin and Lilly share an obsession...SHOES!!!!! We sure miss you guys!