Thursday, October 8, 2009

The New Place

So here are some pics from our new condo. We are in Eagle Springs and are renting this place for a year until our home sells. These are just a few, but who wants all the bathrooms, 2 car garage, and laundry room and such??!

The Kitchen

Dining Area

Part 1 of Living Room

Part 2 of Living Room
Then you go upstairs and have...

The Master Bedroom

The Master Bathroom

The Playroom and our reading bed!

The kids' room

The kids Bathroom

The Study
And then I had to have a picture of Ella and Cavin included! This was our first Family Home Evening in our place! Ella is supposed to be Mary, the mother of Jesus (I know we are a little early on Christmas, but she loves dressing up) and Cavin is just being his mischievous self!

8 comments:

Amie said...

LOVE the new place! It looks so nice! :)

the speers said...

I love it!!! Ok, Cavin!, seriously, he looks more like you, Lisa, I can't even believe it!! and Ella kills me, she's so cute! I can't wait until we see you guys again!!!

pcb said...

It is fab! Congrats!

Julie said...

Lisa!!! Oh my goodness-it was great to catch up with you via your blog-so jealous that you got to go to Germany (although not so jealous of the flights....) Hope all is well with you guys and your kids are downright adorable, nice work!

Terryl said...

I miss those babies!

Ash & Tim said...

I like the new place -like not love because it is not next door to us :( But it does look great! Loved being able to catch up and read your blog even if I already talked to you. Loved seeing the Germany pictures too. I can just imagine Cavin trying to pull the train over every two seconds at least that is what Ian would do. The picture of Cavin at family home evening -priceless it looks like he is up to some mischievous. Thanks for the updates! We miss you -but I am really hoping to come down and visit!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your new house. It is weird seeing your furniture there and not in your condo here!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the new place! It looks wonderful! WOW - it sounds like you had quite the adventure to and from Germany. You are amazing!