

Today is officially our 5th wedding anniversary!! Time has flown by! It is weird to think that we met about 7 years ago! Two kids later.... much has changed over the years! Ragnar is someone I never would have pictured myself with. Yet, he is the one I love, and who I chose, and I am so grateful that I did. Neither of us are perfect or have ever proclaimed to be, and it is our strengths that help each other in our opposite weaknesses. I have learned so much about myself from him and he has truly helped me on the road to becoming the person I want to be. I am grateful for his love and his easy going spirit. Thank you Rags for 5 wonderful years, I look forward to many more!
(sorry no wedding picture...I only have my moms computer with pictures of me!)
7 comments:
That is so awesome. I think you and Ragnar are such an awesome couple together. You two definitely give good balance to each other. Hope you have a fun day, I know you have already sort of done your celebration!
Congrats on the anniversary. Don't you feel that #5 sounds like a good chunk of time?! Hope you guys are celebrating still!
Wow 5 years eh? Well you guys are awesome!! We miss you so much!!
Happy Anniversary! Five years is a great milestone in marriage. Congrats!! Hope you are doing well. Love ya!
What a great post, Lisa! You and Ragnar are such a great couple! Congratulations on 5 years and all that you guys have accomplished in those years- especially Ella and Cavin!
Time does fly! seem like only yesterday we were hanging out in good old Valley View towers singing... what was it Britney spears? haha good thing we out grew that! Happy anniversary!!!
On that dress you looking hossom...
wish you happy th wedding anniversary...
you looking so cute in this dress...
___________________
Susana
Low and best rates on Payday Loans
Post a Comment