Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day Weekend!


The Little Parade

Us in the very back...Ella isn't too fast on a bike!

Walking and into everything :)

Brownie mess

This weekend, as you know, was the 4th of July weekend! It was so nice to have Ragnar off for 3 days to celebrate with us. We went to the pool with Grandpa, then went to see the movie "UP" at the theatre and got hamburgers. Then on Saturday we had a neighborhood parade (which was pretty lame, but Ella had fun decorating her bike), then we went to a friends house and had dinner. We just enjoyed playing games, watching movies, and hanging out together. Ella had her first curler experience :) I always use curlers and she says all the time she wants her hair "bouncy" so I did her hair for church and she felt like such a big kid. We made brownies and most of all Cavin enjoyed his new found freedom.... walking. I will post a video soon. Hope you all were able to enjoy the freedom that we have as well!

3 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

I want to see the cute after picture of Ella! Sounds like you still had a great weekend with the family we sure missed you here!

Ashley said...

How fun that Ragnar got to spend the fourth home with you guys! That is a first huh? Glad you had fun together, cute pictures. Congrats to little Cavin on his walking skills!

Emily T. said...

You'll never have a dull moment now with Cavin walking. And really, I don't know too many boys that walk...They RUN! I'm sure he'll keep ya going. Looks like a fun weekend.