Monday, June 22, 2009

Cavin's First Haircut!



The Last of his curls :(



Hello my new little man!

Well, we did it....I couldn't bare the shag anymore, so I gave Cavin his first haircut! I loved his curls, but they were getting too long, especially when they were wet in the bath! He looks like a little boy now :( where did my baby go??!!!

5 comments:

Die Fingerle's said...

How cute he looks. I bet the curls are coming back. I'm excited to see you all in a short time.

The Childs Family said...

OH...he does look like a little man...too cute! They grow up too quickly!

Amie said...

I feel your pain. I cut Derek's hair, and... let's just say there was an incident, and it ended up a lot shorter than I first intended. :( Not only does it make him look older, it makes him look like he joined the army! lol! Cavin looks SO handsome!

the speers said...

He does look like a little boy now not just a baby, but I LOVED his curls!! :D he's SO cute!! Maybe he can give some of his hairs to Caden... :D

Ash & Tim said...

Oh how sad -I loved the shag. Maybe you should mail those curls on over to us Ian could use a few. He really does look like a little boy now. He is just sooo cute!