Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ella's Birthday Part Two- TinkerBell Party!


Aunt Chira made this adorable shirt!

Tinkerbell!

The Tinkerbell cake!

Grandpa Speers and Ella being silly!


Her new Easel and sunglasses!!

Singing with American Idol!

Pose in her new Tinkerbell Pajama's

Well, Ella is officially 3 years old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Now don't get me wrong, some days I thought she would never make it to a year, but three years later we are so glad she is ours! We had a Tinkerbell day for her. She loves Tinkerbell and calls herself that and to her I am silvermist...Tink's best friend :) kinda sweet! We played games and made a fort and watched a show together. Then, we made her cake and we went to the dollar store so she could pick out three things for her third birthday! Later in the day we had a Tinkerbell party and ate cake and opened presents and played Bingo! We topped it off with her favorite (a little influenced by me!) American Idol with her new Microphone! She is so fun and we have loved all three years of her!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute. Glad it was a fun birthday. I love her curls in the hair. It's so bizarre to me that you have already watched American Idol and posted about it and we haven't even started it yet haha!

The Childs Family said...

YEAH...what a fun day and Chira does an awesome job on those shirts and the cake turned out way cute Lisa. Looks like she had a very special day!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! I can't believe that she is 3! I love her shirt- what a fun birthday!

Amie said...

You guys did really CUTE things to help her celebrate! She's a doll, and it sounds like she had a great birthday. I bet Ella loves Adam most, right? ;)

ragslisa said...

Amie,
Ella actually says: "that boy is crazy. I don't like that boy". Pretty funny. But we all know, he'll win so no point in fighting it.

ragslisa said...

that comment is from my mother by the way (about adam :)