
My Grandma Wall and I

My parents

The kids!

Brothers, Corey and Chris

My sisters Natalie and Marisa

My step-Aunt Deon, Aunt Sheri, and Dad

(and I thought if I was in Dinosaur land I had to
take a picture of the Easter Dinosaur :)
After hearing of the passing of my Grandpa Wall, my dad got us all kids a flight to Utah to be there to support her. So, Ragnar was brave enough to take the kids for 5 days and away we went. My grandma lives in Vernal, Utah so we got to airport and drove the 3 hours to Vernal. We had a nice visit and the funeral was wonderful. I think it meant a lot for Grandma to have us all there, and I loved being with all my siblings. It was a nice weekend to be together. We will miss Grandpa but it was nice to reflect on the wonderful memories we had of him. I wish I could have gone back to Logan to say hi to friends, but was grateful I was able to be there in Vernal for my grandma. When I got home the kids were still happy and alive, the house was clean, the laundry done, and I even had a nice note, pictures, and a cake. Way to go Rags!!
10 comments:
Man, I hope my comment doesn't get removed by a blog administrator:-) I'm glad you had a good trip and had a good time with your siblings. THat's so nice Ragnar could take the kids. Sounds like he did a good job too! Hope things are getting back into routine for ya.
No just weird random people left a comment that's all
It looks like you and your sis's color coordinated the black and white. :) Glad all went well and have fun with your company over the next little while!
You should make your blog private so weirdies can't see it!! Anyway I am glad the funeral went well. Fun to see pics of the whole fam. Thanks for thinking of us while you were here. Sorry I missed ya. Rags did such a nice job with the kids!!
I am glad that you were all able to get together I am sure it meant a lot for your grandma. We wish we could have seen you because we sure miss you but it is completely understandable. I can't believe that Ragnar had the kids for five days and everything was clean and OK -I left Tim for mutual last night for a hour and come home to nothing but a bigger mess. I bet he appreciates all that you do even more! We wish we could have seen you but hopefully we'll be able to get together sometime soon!
Ok i have not been a good blogger lately and noticed you put trip to Utah, where are you guys living? I thought you were in UT. Anyway i love the pictures, you guys are the cutest little family!
sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing, lisa. glad you were able to go. and mad props to rags for holding up the fort! way to go!!
let us know when things have calmed down and you are ready for stephens-texas style. =)
I'm glad you were able to be with your family and Grandma. And way to go Ragnar. That is seriously impressive.
Post a Comment