
Cavin's cute curly hair and buck teeth!


(no one can take my picture with my creations,
and I couldn't get it turned!)
And here is our new daughter Tinkerbell! All morning she would not let us call her Ella! She was Tinkerbell and referred to me as Silvermist (Tinkerbells friend)! Everytime she wears the green skirt she thinks she is Tinkerbell, it's silly! So....Tinkerbell and Silvermist were flying through the house all morning!

She has a big scab under her nose and on her knees...she hasn't been too graceful this week...poor kid!
7 comments:
Poor girl...she must have taken quite the falls. Love the play do creation Lisa!
Oh man Cavin is so cute. I love the pictures. I thought Ella must have gotten some beauty mark or something. That's so funny she loves that show so much I might have to check it out. I meant to call you back but Thomas would not calm down at the park. Hopefully we'll talk soon!
wouldn't be your kids if they didnt have buck teeth and a fro!! Hahaha totally kidding.. they are ADORABLE!!! I miss them like crazy..and love your model shot by the way!!
Man I can't believe how much Cavin has changed!! I miss you guys!! Looks like you have a lot of fun though!
Wow! Tinkerbell....Kaitlyn likes us to refer to her as Barbie...and won't answer us unless we do. Girls, aren't they fun! :)
Looks like lots of fun! Love your playdo creations looks like you learned lots in nursery! We still need to skype and talk the only problem is right now it would be a one way conversation because I have no voice. Soon though! Poor Ella's scratches -but she still looks cute! I can't believe Cavin either, all his hair -he should give some to Ian. Looks like fun -we miss ya!
P.S. We finally shipped the package on Thursday. So you should be getting it sometime next week hopefully! Sorry I am way late.
You guys are creative with play-doh. Everything goes in those 1 year old mouths! He sure is grown up and handsome. I also love watching Seth pretend. I love their imaginations.
Post a Comment