Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumkin Walk!



Tiger Woods, John Wayne, and Michael Jordon

Isn't Ragnar a very pretty Cinderella!

Ella wanted to be snow white!

Every year since I have lived in Logan, Utah we have gone to the pumpkin walk that the city puts on. Each year they have a theme and you can go and look at all the pumpkins that people either carved or decorated. We enjoy going and seeing what's there and this year we took the kids and went with our neighbors the MacNairs. We had a fun time and the boys were so excited that we waited in a long line for a string cheese! We had fun though and I love this time of year!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That pumpking walk is so fun, we miss it. I am sure Ella loved the princess part. Ragnar does make a good one too:-)

Die Fingerle's said...

What a cute idea. Our kids would go for that, too. You can see that you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I wish we had one of these..and Rags..I'm sorry..you're not cut out to be a princess..

Ashley said...

Oh they know that in the end the line was worth it. Even if they will not admit it. I mean string cheese come on how often do you get string cheese for Halloween :) Love the princess pictures -it just suites ragnar

Emily T. said...

We really should start going to the pumpkin walk yearly. We're lame. Cute pictures. I'm sad to hear the move is official. It'll be good for you guys though. Can I throw you a goodbye party sometime before Thanksgiving? We'll talk later.

Zilles Fam said...

Oh, I know all too well the feelings that come with moving - although you get to move close to family - I wish we could of! I also miss the Pumpkin Walk - this will be the first year I've missed it in 26 years - give or take one or two! I am sad.
Good luck with the move - your good at moving, though! Always so organized!