Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picnic with the Fam!



















Yesterday Ragnar's dad and sister Sandra and son came to spend the day in Smithfield with us. Ella had fun with her cousin Jonas at the park and we had fun laying in the sun. We just hung out and watched "Iron Man", watched the kids play, and ate hamburgers of course. It was nice of them to come down!


(i took these pictures from sandra...thanks!)

7 comments:

The McMullin Family said...

LOL! I have the other photo's waiting here for you to take when you come over on thursday.
It was a great day, wasn't it? Too bad life is too crazy for us to do that more often. Thanks again for a great day!

Ashley said...

Good old mac Park. Glad you had some family visitors, and you could have a last picnic before it gets too cold there!

The Childs Family said...

Yeah for family and hamburger time...life doesn't get much better!

Ash & Tim said...

Yummy hamburgers!!! Looks like fun -love Ella in her princess crown. Best of luck in your travels tomorrow!

Die Fingerle's said...

I wish I could have been there, but I guess, we'll have to wait until next year to have a nice picnic with the whole family.

lins.e said...

FUN! those are the best things to do on warm days.... it depresses me that those are soon coming to an end...

Terryl said...

Digging Cavin's levi's...and I am starved....looking for a homemade hamburger!