Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Munchkins!!





Today Cavin had his 6 month check-up! I can't believe he is already that old! He was 22.4 pounds and 27.5 inches. He is slowly coming back to the charts! Yeah! He did great with his shots and has never cried! (I think partly because he has such chubby legs he can't feel them!) He also started his first solid foods...oatmeal and squash, didn't love the oatmeal, but I think he liked the squash! He is so smiley!
Ella on the other hand is loving the "presents" that come with potty training. This is her in her new tiara and wand! I sure love dollar store bribing! I can't believe how old she looks now, I mean she looks like she is 5! Oh she is so adorable!

8 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

Wow- she really does look like she is five years old in that picture. Glad that Cavin did well at his appointment and didn't even cry what a brave boy. Love the eating picture he seems so happy.

Ashley said...

I am glad that potty training is going well. I am totally jealous, will you come teach Thomas? I'm glad that Cavins appointment went well, and he likes squash. He is so old, I can't believe it.

The Childs Family said...

The pic is so cute of you and Ella...I love the tiara and earrings...TOO CUTE...I LOVE how chunky Cavin is..gotta love CRLs...I don't know how Gabbi doesn't have them. :)

Lexi Rae said...

Lisa your kids are so stinkin cute! I'm so sorry it has take me forever to get back with you about pictures, I've been out of town! And now I am sitting in class lol but I would LOVE to take them! I'm going into work today to get my work schedule for the next week and then I'll call you so we can set up a day and time!

Terryl said...

Yes she is absolutlely adorable.........and he is a smiley jack....who wouldn't be with nummy new food..joys joys joys

Anonymous said...

Yay for potty training and food!! Lilly loved the squash- we just started peas last night... yummy!

the speers said...

she IS so big! :( i miss your kids!!! --wait, i still haven't even met cavin yet--oi! That is awesome that Ella is doing so well with the potty training..I, personally, LOVE her prizes!!! And, I think Cavin definitely weighs more than Caden!! maybe we should have them sumo at christmas! :D jk I just want to squeeze him!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure you have a gorgeous little girl!!