




We had a nice independence day with a highlight visit from my sister Marisa and Ethan. On the third of July they do fireworks in Logan and we went to the USU hyper field to watch. We had a little bbq before with our friends the Stones and then we went over and played and watched the show! On the fourth of July of course Ragnar had to work and when he got home we went to the our next door neighbors parents and had another bbq and fireworks, it was a fun weekend. Ella still was happy in the car on the way home! She had fun running around, and Cavin got in the stroller and didn't make a sound until we made it home, some 4th of July huh! Anyway,we are grateful for our family and friends and for a wonderful country to celebrate!
5 comments:
yOU GUYS are living it up with two BBQ's. Sounds fun. I'm glad that Cavin was so good for it all. Late nights are all we are experiencing with THomas these days, I hope someday soon we'll get back on a schedule.
You guys make a cute family. It will be fun to keep up with you all. Our blog is daveandmelstory.blogspot.com
Rags, we found some used couches on KSL...sorry. When we are rich I am going to track you down and by some fancy-pants couches from you...and use that old farm discount:) Keep in touch. Dave and Mel
alright alright..those pics should be banned from public eye...easy on the rough! anywho..it was great to see you and can't wait til this weekend :)
Ragnar, I hope you remember me from USU. You have such a cute family. I am so glad that I found your blog. You know me better as Erin Moyes
HI GUYS! This is Brooks and Laura(well really Laura) I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. Your family is so cute. Your little boy is adorable!! I am glad to see you guys are doing good!! Our blog is lauraandbrooks.blogspot.com
Post a Comment