Cavin is now one month old and he is getting bigger and bigger! Ella is having fun trying on dads clothes from the folded laundry and I am enjoying the warm weather. As you can tell, not much is going on. We are totally excited for the American Idol final and are excited it is BBQ season! We have been going on lots of walks and eating lots of hamburgers :) Yum!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The shirt totally fits her! I can just seeing her watching the game with Ragnar in a matching jersey. Can't wait for American Idol tonight and of course the wonderful food. Thanks for dinner last night and letting me crash at your house for a few hours -it was wonderful I don't know what we would do with out such great neighbors. Thanks so much -see ya tonight for Idol!
Post a Comment