We recently went to Germany to see Ragnar's family. We were there at the end of March. We went to the three corners and got to see Belgium, and Holland too.
Hallo Ihr Lieben, das ist aber eine gute Sache. wir freuen uns mit Euch über die vielen guten Ereignisse, die Ihr schon gehabt hattet. wir sind stolz auf Euch und lieben Euch sehr. Weiterhin alles Liebe
Nice blog and beautiful pictures of you all. I wish I had shown Grandma before she bolted for home this morning. I got them to stay 24 hours and that was the best I could do. Are you adding comments and ongoing dialogue to this site weekly? Nice to keep up with you.
We were the best of friends who decided one day that it was either get married or say goodbye and we made the right choice! Here we are 21 years later with four beautiful children and loving life watching them grow!
2 comments:
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
das ist aber eine gute Sache. wir freuen uns mit Euch über die vielen guten Ereignisse, die Ihr schon gehabt hattet. wir sind stolz auf Euch und lieben Euch sehr. Weiterhin alles Liebe
Nice blog and beautiful pictures of you all. I wish I had shown Grandma before she bolted for home this morning. I got them to stay 24 hours and that was the best I could do. Are you adding comments and ongoing dialogue to this site weekly? Nice to keep up with you.
Post a Comment