As we think about moving our little family to big city Houston, Tx we were sitting here thinking of things we love about little cache valley and here are our top 10 for the day! I'm sure we missed some!
10. The grass is so soft in Utah
9. The summer nights are so nice and cool
8. The Logan fireworks in July
7. First Dam has a lot of memories for us
6. Everything is super close
5. There are little city parades and holidays that only small towns do
4. Great places to hike and enjoy nature
3. Friendly people and great neighbors :)
2. Utah State University
1. Aggie Basketball
We have really loved it here and have great memories to last the rest of our lives.